Fitness is a Skill
Easy-to-learn and science-based online coaching to learn the skills to create healthy habits and break habits forever.
Get coaching at your finger tips, where ever you areTake tutorials, get motivation & inspiration from other members, attend live webinars with Q&A's, and more!
Take advantage of all the resourcesDownload guides, lists, sample plans, calculate your daily calories and macros, and more!
Create the Foundation to Meet and Keep Your Fitness Goals
Traditional Fitness Programs:
- No tools to learn habits
- Plans are overwhelming & restrictive
- You feel you have to force yourself to be consistent and motivated
- Results are difficult to maintain
Behavior Change Lifestyle Coaching:
- Guides you with the tools to create and break habits
- The Habit Formation System is easy to follow and non-restrictive
- Results are easily maintained because the habits become your lifestyle
- You naturally create the motivation and the self-control to stick to your goals and overcome challenges
Features & Benefits
- Online tutorials, member forums, documents, webinars, & videos to learn the Habit Formation System
- Calorie & Macronutrient Calculators for Fat Loss & Muscle Gain Goals
- Document downloads: guides, grocery list, habit list, sample meal & workout plans, guides and more
- Options for premium features such as exercise & nutritional programming & contact support
The Tools For Limitless PossibilitiesBenefits includes:
- Easily create & break habits that last
- Never restrict your diet and even get results by exercising on a strict schedule
- An easy-to-follow exercise & diet system
- Build the muscles to burn the fat to reach any fitness goal
- Find the right motivation that will keep you consistent
- Strengthen your self-control to beat cravings and build the confidence to never fall off track again
How it Works
- Sign up below to get on the pre-launch list. When it launches, register to gain access to the online resources
- Choose new habits to pursue everyday, make modifications, and add more habits based on your performance
- Join the forum to receive & give support & motivation
- Get updated with newly released members-only resources
- Premium features: get professional guidance with workout & diet plans along with direct contact support
Pricing & Plans
See FAQ's below
What is the Habit Formation System?A scientifically-proven system I use to help you create healthy habits & break unhealthy habits. With this system you'll develop the motivation & self-control to stay on track to reach your fitness goals.
What do the online resources consists of?Resources include over 24 tutorials, videos, live webinars, PDF's document downloads, sample meal & workout plans, simplified dieting and exercise guides, meal timing & portion guides, healthy habits list, healthy grocery list, calorie & macronutrient calculators and more.
What is the mobile application?A coaching application that I use to deliver your entire exercise program to your Apple or Android device. It includes a weekly workout calendar, progress stats, video & text instructions for each workout, workout check-ins, instant messaging, and more.
What is a functional movement evaluation?In the video chat during your consultation, I evaluate your movement in various exercises such as the squat, push up, row, hip hinge, etc. This helps me uncover any muscular imbalances, postural and technique issues.
Do you give meal plans?I don't give meal plans. I find, along with many people, that meal plans are very restrictive. I want you to have the freedom to eat what you want and have ownership in your results. Healthy eating is all about making wise decisions on the spot, which a meal plan cannot provide.
What's included in the nutritional counseling?Along with a healthy grocery list , meal & portion guide, simplified dieting guide, and sample meal plans I'll guide you to eat the right foods to increase your fat-burning metabolism, build muscle and beat cravings.
What's included in the exercise programming?A fully detailed exercise program customized to your needs, goals, preferences and schedule. Biweekly entitles two workouts for one month where you perform one of them for two weeks and the other for the remainder of the month.
What will be covered in the video chat?In a one-on-one Skype video meeting, we'll discuss your current workout & diet plan, your performance for the month, strengths and weaknesses, and more.
I have a different question, how can I contact you directly?If you have any other questions please fill out this form here.
Make Exercise & Eating Healthy Automatic!
Get your free copy of "Building Habits for Lifelong Results" along with weekly article updates
*I will never share your information. It is safe.